The end is near, at least this year's, and with that all of our lives are at stake because most of us nearly kill ourselves to get more stuff done, just so we can relax for a week or two.
I don't have much to talk about today, other than...
- A month ago, somebody sent me a screenshot of Halfquake Sunrise being played on Android using Xash3D. I've heard that Halfquake in Xash3D is buggy sometimes, but if you want to try it, here's the Android version.
- My friend Patchy released a new album, in which one experimental song called Black Sphere uses a sample of Craving. You might not notice it, but it's there!
- I interviewed Laurie Cheers, creator of Spirit of Half-Life, which helped me create Halfquake Sunrise.
- I came up with a small game idea called Chess TD.
- I took a look back at designing The Farm.
- And finally, thank you, Florian, for supporting me all these years and still being around.
As for myself, I'll spend the next few weeks working on...
Y'know, I'm not going to say anything. Whenever I say I will work on something, I do something different. Putting it in words here feels like carving it in stone, and those stones rest on my shoulders, weighing them down. My brain then keeps reminding me, "You said you'd work on this
, so get to it," but, even though I wanted to work on it to begin with, now I feel forced to do so and look for something else.
So, yeah, the least I can tell you is that I'm going to work on this
and that over there
. And that, as always, I'm looking forward to your reactions in the future.
Oh, and speaking of the future